While the Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow is designed to help avoid joint pains and insomnia associated with pregnancy, it can also be used by men and non-pregnant women. It is a single body pillow which supports your back and belly while you sleep, without the help of additional pillows. (source http://www.bestbodypillow.net/leachco-back-n-belly-contour-pillow/)
It’s soft-cushioned pillow under your head and contour shape gives you a good night’s sleep. While your back and tummy lie in it’s hollow interior space, the pillow’s ends are provisionally open for leg adjustments when you sleep.
Shaped for anyone
The Back N Belly Body Pillow is safe and comfortable for children and men to fit in. You finally sleep using only one body to support your body instead of using multiple pillows on the bed. As it limits people who tend to sleep in different positions to sleep only on the back and sides, it minimizes body pains caused by frequently changing body positions.
The pillow comprises of optimal polyester and is free of BPA, latex, lead and phthalate. So it’s safe for use by pregnant women and children. Its customized cover is made from fine cotton fabric, is chemical free, removable and washable. The cover has no zipping which eliminates the possibility of zips protruding your head while asleep.
The Leachco Back N Belly weighs about 7 pounds and is more than 4 ft long, about 3 ft wide and about one foot high. It’s an Ivory colored pillow made in China to provide for comfortable body posture while sleeping.
Stomach and back support
The Leachco pillow supports both your back and stomach when you sleep. While its inner contours suit your body’s natural curves while you sleep, the growing tummy of pregnant women is also perpetually supported while the back is relaxed while sleeping.
The Leachco Back N Belly is smartly designed with health benefits. It minimizes the effects of nasal congestion, gastric reflux, carpal tunnel and sciatica. It also reduces insomnia and joint pain common in pregnant women trying to sleep. It also relaxes and cradles a pregnant woman’s thigh veins to help them avoid leg cramps.
- A single pillow provides wrap-around comfort for the body.
- Just turn from side to side while sleeping as it’s U-shaped inner curves support hips, back and joints without any repositioning
- Protects body parts without hurting stiff areas
- It’s good night sleep helps control the chances of nasal congestion, gastric reflux and sciatica
- The Leachco back n belly can fit beds and spaces of all sizes
- Reasonably priced
- Its U shape may lead to neck pain as such sleeping positions need some getting used to
- Tall people may not feel so comfortable in it
- The seam at the pillow’s head side digs into the shoulder to make sleep difficult
- As the pillow weighs 7 lbs, it’s heavier than most pillows and should not be carried around.